What can I say? I'm obsessed with wallpaper. It can add texture, depth, brightness, lightness, whimsy, formality, or color to any room. And there are so many stunning options out there…
A few weeks ago we hung some Miss Prints wallpaper in our kitchen. We covered one wall, but just a few rolls of paper made our drab space pop. The wallpaper completely transformed the room, which now seems brighter, lighter, and just more fun than it was before. I looked through quite a few samples at the Covered Wallpaper, but when I spotted the fig wallpaper I knew it was the one.
I've been bitten by the wallpaper bug and I've got my eye on the downstairs bathroom, Otis and Theodore's room, and our entryway. I'll have to pace myself, but it's hard. There are so many good wallpaper choices and none of them remind me of the weird/dated floral number that hung in my parents' kitchen for most of my life (sorry, mom!). Today's wall coverings can be modern, unique, and creative works of art.
Here are some of my favorites. I hope it gives you some inspiration. Chime in if your favorite is not included. Enjoy!
1. Tree of Life from Timorous Beasties
2. Auva from Trove
3. That Highly Intelligent Clam by Katie Deedy for Grow House Grow
5. From Eskayel. All their collections are terrific.
6. Spot from Abnormals Anonymous
7. Wabi from Calico
8. Nethercote by Julie Rothman for Hygge & West
9. Chinatown Toile by Dan Funderburgh for Flavor Paper
10. Archives Wallpaper (Alt Deutsch) by Studio Job for NLXL
Thank you Dania Ahmad and Carly Loman (both at DLD PR) for your wallpaper input and collage assistance!