I come from a long line of noshers, and just like my dad I’ve got a serious sweet tooth. So for my new blog series called Friday Favorites, a weekly round-up that will feature curated collections of food, recipes, fashion and design, I thought I’d start with some sweet treats and delicious bites that make me happy…and yes, they are mostly in the form of chocolate. In the words of Charles Shultz, “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” Happy weekend! xo, Batya
1. French Macarons from La Maison du Chocolate (Manhattan + Paris)
2. Chocolates from Marie Belle (Manhattan)
3. Bars from Mast Brothers (Brooklyn)
4. The Mount Baum Trio from Glaze The Baum Cake Shoppe (Denver)
5. Caramel Sauce from Helliemae's (Lakewood, Colorado). Also try the Chili Palmer Sauce!
6. Fondue au Chocolat Noir from Aux Anysetiers du Roy (Paris- beg someone visiting to bring it back! + Online)
7. Chocolate Bark from Jacques Torres (Brooklyn)
8. Classic Salt Caramels from Helliemae's (Lakewood, Colorado)
9. Chocolate Bars from Ritual Chocolate (Denver)
10. Caramel Popcorn with Dark Chocolate from Jacques Torres (Brooklyn)
11. Boxes (Salt Caramels shown) from Nunu Chocolates (Brooklyn)
* How could I have forgotten Theo Chocolates out of Seattle. Try the Pili Pili Chili!
Have I missed a favorite of yours? Tell me which one. I'll try it and feature it in a future Friday Favorites!
Note: This is not a sponsored post. It is a collection of sweet treats that remind me of good times and good people. Thanks to my colleague Carly at DLovesDesign for making this collage graphic!