I know it’s been a little bit quiet on the blog-front these days, but all new posts- chock full of recipes and walking tours- are coming your way soon! In the meantime I thought I would post the first installation of a three-part Holiday Gift Guide today, you know, to be timely and all…
These would all make a perfect gift for
me someone you love.
Hope you're having a wonderful start to the holiday season!
Gifts Under $100 (And Many Under $50!)
1. NY Cutting Board from AHeirloom. $48. (I decided to go with my home-state because Colorado’s shape is square, but they carry it if that’s what you’re looking for!)
2. Kitchen Trivet in Walnut with Dots from AHeirloom. $48.
3. Moon Coasters by Karen Kimmel, available at Woonwinkle, seen on Sight Unseen. $36.
4. Tea Egg in Rose by Made By Makers for Normann Copenhagen, available via the CoolHunter. $19.
5. The Solvo Opener by Sempli. $35.
6. Haand x SL Geometric Mug by Haand Ceramics and Sarah Loertscher. $48.
7. Paloma Serving Tray by Wolfum. $68.
8. Hive Vessel by House Fish (Denver). $89.
9. Aquarelle Knife Set (3 pc) from Waggo Home. $89.
10. Sedona Planter by Swedish Gypsy (Colorado)…because I keep lots of succulents in my kitchen. $35.
11. Pincushion Napkins (set of 2) by Skinny La Minx. $20. I buy my Skinny La Minx at Hazel & Dewey in Denver.
12. Pinch Pots by Universal Expert by Sebastian Conran for West Elm. $26.99
Thank you to Carly Loman, my colleague at DLD PR, for putting the collage together. Please note that while my firm works with Sempli, UE, Waggo Home, and Haand, this is not a sponsored post and the recommendations are my own!