What can I say? I’m addicted to tea towels. They’re fun and quite practical too. And who couldn't use a good apron? Or nice napkins for that matter?! Here are a few of my favorites…
Enjoy your weekend. See you on Monday!
1. Cactus Tea Towel from Amelie Mancini
2. Vegetable Garden Dishtowel from Anthropologie
3. Constellation Napkin Set from Leif
4. Classic Linen Halter Apron from Quitokeeto (Heidi Swanson, 101 Cookbooks)
5. Denim and Stripes Apron from Stitch & Hammer
6. Woodpile Napkins from Skinny La Minx
7. Pecan Orchard Pleasantries, monogrammed from IceMilk Aprons
8. Brooklyn Brownstone Tea Towel from Claudia Pearson
9. Waves Tea Towel from Leif
10. Ink Blot Tea towel from Pigeon Toe Ceramics
11. Mountains Tea Towel from Fine Little Day
12. Linen Napkins from Coral & Tusk
13. Cotton Apron- Café Stripe from Universal Expert by Sebastian Conran for West Elm
Please note: I have no affiliation with any of these companies and these recommendations are wholly my own. The principle of the firm I work for does have a working relationship with Universal Expert (No. 13), but she was not involved in these selections.
Thanks to my colleague, Carly Loman at DLD PR, for help with the collage!